Welcome to CapKane
CapKane is a place where I tell you about social realities. Here, you will be able to find articles about what I see, what I read and what I live.
The aim is to share about social and societal evolutions and to raise people awareness about current issues.
Enjoy your visit and take care.
Articles available :
- Don’t judge Pedro by his coverI don’t usually read the local newspaper with my morning coffee. Usually, I don’t read anything before I … Read More
- Meet Christelle and follow her stepsAnd little by little, her hair became longer, pinker, some jewelry showed up on her arms and neck, … Read More
- Panties, trees and my lost self-esteemFirst, I think about adopting the “oh I didn’t see it” behavior if anybody asks. But who would … Read More
- The Afghan refugee and the psychicAfter reaching Greece, the ferryman abandoned them and they had to gather in small groups to put together … Read More
- Please, feed me more!Dear readers, if you want to keep enjoying candidly your fresh tomatoes and your apricots during this hot … Read More
- Climate change doesn’t exist, it’s only god’s will.Dear readers, let’s go back in time. 2015, November 13th in France, Stanzin Dorjai, an Indian filmmaker was … Read More
- Please, could you stop lying and be the child you really are?What? I’m a not child. False. This is the biggest change from childhood to adulthood. When you grow … Read More
- Run faster, watch out and don’t look back.Dear reader, if you don’t want to read about excessive workload and corporations’ lives, go away. I’ve been … Read More
- How to buy almost-luxury items for nothing.“You have one notification, your favorite youtuber has uploaded a new video”. What do I do? I click. … Read More
- A beautiful journey to the little green Venice.After a while of navigating, we started to see branches looking like faces and fairytale characters. We saw … Read More
- Maria is on the road, say “Hi” if she stops by.At this point, the 21 years old version of me was uncomfortable. Would she become a friend? Could … Read More
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.