– Do what you like and you will find joy.
– Find the right partner and you’ll be happy.
– Start a dream job and you’ll be successful.
– Have plenty of friends and you’ll be laughing all the time.
– Work a lot, you’ll get wealthy.
I run after all of this and I can’t find any peace of mind.
It feels exhausting.
– What if all of this were wrong? What if we were all mistaken?
– What if joy were just a mindset that would open the doors for me?
– What if feeling successful would bring me success?
– What if laughing easily would bring me more opportunities to laugh?
What if happiness were a start and not a goal?
Am I stupid to search for things I’m not sure to find? What if I stop looking for anything? Would everything come to me? What do you think?