Welcome to CapKane
CapKane is a place where I tell you about social realities. Here, you will be able to find articles about what I see, what I read and what I live.
The aim is to share about social and societal evolutions and to raise people awareness about current issues.
Enjoy your visit and take care.
Articles available :
- Don’t judge Pedro by his coverI don’t usually read the local newspaper with my morning coffee. Usually, I don’t read anything before I fully finish my breakfast as I’m not a morning person. Hell no. Having a decent conversation with someone before the clock hits 9 is not my cup of tea. But this morning happens to be an exception when I recognize the man on the full size picture …
- Meet Christelle and follow her stepsAnd little by little, her hair became longer, pinker, some jewelry showed up on her arms and neck, her flat shoes were changed into high heels and she started to buy some beautiful handbags. Something completely natural had transformed her, or should I say, something got revealed in the bright light. She had been born in a man’s body, she was still a woman.
- Panties, trees and my lost self-esteemFirst, I think about adopting the “oh I didn’t see it” behavior if anybody asks. But who would have believed that I didn’t see a large piece a white cotton panty in this tree when it hangs right under my face? This would clearly be a lie. A big bold lie.
- The Afghan refugee and the psychicAfter reaching Greece, the ferryman abandoned them and they had to gather in small groups to put together all of their financial resources to pay for taxis and train tickets to go to Germany. He found a young man who wanted to reach France, just like him and they traveled together to Paris.
- Please, feed me more!Dear readers, if you want to keep enjoying candidly your fresh tomatoes and your apricots during this hot month of July, please, quit this article. Now. I warn you. I watch TV sometimes, but I don’t let it on all the time. I plan to watch specific TV shows, movies and documentaries according to the TV program and what I feel like watching. Lately, I’ve …
- Climate change doesn’t exist, it’s only god’s will.Dear readers, let’s go back in time. 2015, November 13th in France, Stanzin Dorjai, an Indian filmmaker was in my city for a couple of days and I had the opportunity to meet him, thanks to mutual friends. He took on his time to show us his latest movie and this was a wonderful moment to talk about it right after the viewing. This is …
- Please, could you stop lying and be the child you really are?What? I’m a not child. False. This is the biggest change from childhood to adulthood. When you grow up, you finally get to understand that adults are just kids trying to hide their fears, expecting to figure out where they are going and what is the aim of living the way they do, sometimes trying very hard to show that they control everything perfectly to …
- Run faster, watch out and don’t look back.Dear reader, if you don’t want to read about excessive workload and corporations’ lives, go away. I’ve been waiting to write about this topic for a long time now. I never really knew from where to start, as this is very sensitive to many of us, but I feel that this matter should be addressed. I’ve always been, what we could call, an ideal student. …
- How to buy almost-luxury items for nothing.“You have one notification, your favorite youtuber has uploaded a new video”. What do I do? I click. This female youtuber, which I watch from time to time, decided to do a review of some big Chinese retail websites to compare the quality with other well-known brands. She chose to purchase and show clothes, shoes, accessories and storage materials for her make-up. I’m not …
- A beautiful journey to the little green Venice.After a while of navigating, we started to see branches looking like faces and fairytale characters. We saw trolls and silhouettes, letting ourselves be taken away by all of this pareidolia, passing the doors of a complete imaginary world.
- Maria is on the road, say “Hi” if she stops by.At this point, the 21 years old version of me was uncomfortable. Would she become a friend? Could I be friend with 70-something years old lady?
- Tweet me like one of your french girl !I felt like a bad drawing was made about me for everyone to see. It was like Jack decided to draw Rose naked, minus the good look and the heart of the ocean.
- Birds nest, Birds rest, can you guess who’s this women with the large vest?I don’t know who this woman was, I don’t even recall her name, but she changed my life for sure. Sometimes, you only need one encounter with a stranger to make a giant step forward in your life.
- The United States of my Stupiditywhat if all of this were wrong? What if we were all mistaken? Am I stupid?
- LOVE ME. LOVE ME. BEAT ME (I might like it)Because, in the end, who knows. Maybe she liked it?
- Today, my soul is still leaking over him.I had the chance to leave. Not everyone has it. And today, I understand why some people end their lives due to their jobs. Who knows what would have happened if I had stayed?
- Helping a stranger through suicidal thoughts.Nobody answered to her. This comment was there, floating in the air, like a call for help, like a bottle in the sea, without any receiver.
- Christmas Love and bells of conclusionThe bells rings for TV commercials in between some Christmas romance movies where two lost and incompatible individuals will be falling in love and live happily ever after. Does the Christmas magic really exist? After a new place to live and a new job, I’ll try to have a word with Cupid if he stops by.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.